Hermanos is a South American inspired steak house which has been a local resturant in the exchange for over 10 years.
We are looking for all FOH team members to come join our positive, high energy team!
- Greet and welcome customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Take customer orders accurately and efficiently
- Process payments and handle cash transactions
- Assist in maintaining cleanliness and organization of the dining area
- Collaborate with kitchen staff to ensure timely delivery of orders
- Provide excellent customer service by addressing customer inquiries and concerns
- Assist with food preparation and plating as needed
- 2 YEARS EXPERIENCE AS SERVER. WILLING TO TRAIN BARTENDERS AND HOST WITH NO EXPERIENCE
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively
Join our team as a Front of House Team Member and be part of creating a positive dining experience for our customers. As a member of our team, you will have the opportunity to interact with customers, showcase your excellent customer service skills, and contribute to the overall success of our restaurant.
We offer flexible scheduling. If you are applying for Server or Bartender, we require all applications to have their Smart Choices. If you are passionate about providing exceptional service and enjoy working in a dynamic environment, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please submit your resume highlighting your relevant experience to [email protected] or please come drop off a resume in person!!
Job Types: Seasonal, Part-time
Contract length: 8 months
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB R3B 0R4: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- What's your weekly availability?
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Customer service: 2 years (preferred)
- Food Handler Certification (preferred)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Work Location: In person