Center: Newmarket, ON
Job Type: Casual/Supply/Substitute
No evenings or weekends!
BrightPath Kids, part of the Busy Bees Global Childcare Community, is growing our team of Early Childhood Educators! BrightPath Kids is a world-class, award winning, innovative provider of early childhood daycare that aims to foster a culture of diversity and open-mindedness for all.
What will you be doing?
As an Early Childhood Educator/Assistant, you will work side-by-side with teachers and families to provide a home away from home for children in our care. Responsibilities include:
- Assisting with instruction in the classroom.
- Maintaining an environment that protects the well-being of children.
- Interacting with children to encourage their involvement in activities.
- Establishing collaborative relationships with co-workers, management, and families.
- Attending staff meetings and professional development opportunities as necessary.
- Working to maintain cleanliness and organization of classroom materials.
Top Reasons to join BrightPath Kids:
- Other duties as assigned.
• We offer a 40% child care discount to ALL Full-time employees & 10% to Part-time so that your family can take advantage of our great learning environment!
- We will support your long-term career goals by offering opportunities for professional development and tuition reimbursement for courses related to your field.
- Full-time staff are eligible to participate in a retirement plan (RRSP) which offers a company match – this is free money!
- Full-time and Part-time staff receive 6 days of sick time per calendar year.
- Full-time staff are given 10 paid statutory holidays off.
- Full-time staff are paid for at least 10 vacation days per calendar year.
- Full-time staff are offered health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance.
- High School/Equivalent required, Early Childhood Assistant Certification, or Registered Early Childhood Educator
- Must meet province requirement for childcare employment
- Current Standard First Aid and infant child CPR
- Current immunization and health assessment as per the local Minister of Health Requirements
- Experience in planning and implementing programs.
If this sounds like a good fit, we want to meet you! Please submit your application today.
BrightPath Kids Corp is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, provincial, or local laws.
BrightPath Kids Corp has an accommodation process in place that provides accommodations for employees with disabilities. If you require a specific accommodation because of a disability or a medical need, please contact [email protected]. This ensures that the appropriate accommodations are in place before you begin your employment.