Choices Markets on Cambie currently has an opening for an engaging person to join our General Clerk team in a part-time capacity. No experience is necessary and on the job training will be provided.
Our General Clerks work in a variety of departments so no day is the same! You may be assigned to work in one of several departments such as Grocery, Cash, Produce, Dairy or Deli.
- stocking shelves and rotating products on the grocery floor;
- ensuring items on sale are well represented on shelves and in displays;
- responding promptly and professionally to customer inquiries;
- running a till and providing additional assistance to the Front End department as required;
- washing, trimming and culling produce;
- preparing and cooking a variety of hot and cold foods in our deli; and,
- cleaning retail areas and work spaces on a daily basis.
The ideal employee for this position is:
- engaging and friendly, with an unfailingly good attitude;
- service-oriented, and comfortable talking to customers;
- hardworking and a good team player;
- comfortable in a physically demanding job that includes bending, crouching and reaching;
- capable of lifting up to 50 lbs; and
- willing and able to stand on his/her feet all day.
Ideally, applicants will be available to work a variety of shifts, including days, evenings and weekends.
If this sounds like you, apply below today!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: From $17.25 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Evening shift
- Morning shift
Work Location: In person