Who we are?
BuildingPoint helps the building construction industry leverage constructible data, modeling, and real-time collaboration with software, field solutions and professional services.
Are you service-orientated? Do you feel satisfied when you’ve shared your experience or challenges to help others solve their workflow problems? If that’s you – then we encourage you to apply!
This role provides a growth opportunity for someone ready to take the next step in their career. In this role, you will have extensive career opportunity with an industry-leader that continues to grow through ongoing acquisitions of businesses and new products.
We want someone that’s passionate about Building Construction and brings their excitement to this consultative role. You’ll be the go-to contact for our customers and provide tailored solutions to improve their workflow. You’ll be selling the change from manual processes to the use of our technology to help improve our customers’ workflow productivity.
You’re able to hold your own on a construction site and speak with different levels of stakeholders. We’re looking for an influencer who can use their technical experience to demonstrate the value and importance of our solutions.
Don’t have sales experience? Not to worry! If you have experience in Building Construction (extra points if you’ve used Trimble) and the right attitude – we can teach the sales!
The territory is covering Atlantic Canada. You will be required to be on the road at least one week per month.
In this role, you will...
Actively pursue new business opportunities in the Construction industry by identifying needs of new and existing customers, following trends in the market, and tenaciously discovering leads
- Maintain existing customer/volume base through regular customer contact, monitoring, and development
- Understand, position, and sell the full portfolio of company offerings.
- Proactively identify and execute on business development opportunities in your sales territory
- Develop strong relationships with potential and existing clients at various levels in the organization.
- Meet all sales target performance indicators (KPI’s).
- Develop a strategic sales plan and meet goals.
- Participate in tradeshows, training events or other related events as requested and required
- Provide reports to Sales Manager on activity and new pipelines as directed
- Experience in Building Construction and Virtual design and Construction Processes.
- Effective communication skills applied to selling value to the client.
- Self-motivation, flexibility, and drive are essential.
- Passionate about providing high level of service or quality of work.
- An energetic, entrepreneurial self-starter with a passion for new technology.
- Ability to present to and negotiate with clients.
- Ability to understand at a high level when providing clients with effective and creative solutions.
- Construction Site layout, Laser Scanning and VDC/BIM experience is an asset
- Project Management experience
- CAD or other VDC/BIM Experience
- Sales experience
- Knowledge of Trimble Field technology Solutions is an asset
- Familiarity with CRM such as Salesforce an asset, but not necessary.
- Driving license in good standing.
Why choose us?
Competitive compensation package.
Uncapped Commission incentives for the sales team.
Flexible extended health and dental benefits program.
Group Life, Short term Disability, Long Term Disability, AD&D, and Critical Illness Insurance
Access to on-line pharmacy
Company vehicle program for Sales Reps.
Employee Referral Program.
Book Club program (we will buy any book that you feel would be beneficial to assist in your professional development).
Free access to our online courses database.
Exclusive discount offers on shopping, sports, movies, travels and more through Perkopolis.
Preferred rates on some gym memberships.
Preferred rates on personal insurance.
Generous long service reward program.
Opportunity to take part in the company Employee Stock Ownership Program after 1 year of employment.
Cansel is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and of the broad diversity of its employees. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, or age.