We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our team. Reporting to the Senior Project Managers/Estimators, the Project Coordinator will be responsible for coordinating various aspects our ongoing commercial projects to ensure that project deadlines and budgets are met and that our valued clients are satisfied.
Your key responsibilities will Include:
- Positively and professionally represent Reotech Construction and communicate effectively with the owners, customers, trades, and members of our team;
- Report to designated Senior Project Managers/Estimators on multiple projects;
- Directly communicate with project team members, including site superintendents, vendors, designers, and consultants;
- Prepare, distribute, and track project documentation including daily email correspondence, purchase orders, change orders, RFI’s, etc.;
- Update and maintain up-to-date logs for all project documentation;
- Review shop drawings for compliance and prepare/submit shop drawings for consultant review;
- Attend project site visits and be familiar with site progress;
- Chair construction meetings and issue meeting minutes;
- Effectively utilize software such as Word, Excel, Outlook. MS Project skills preferred;
- Understand and maintain project cost records;
- Open and close project files;
- Review completed projects with management to improve future outcomes;
- Assist with the preparation of tenders and proposals; and
- Other duties as assigned.
Reotech Construction has been in business since 1989 specializing in commercial interior construction. With projects spread across Metro Vancouver every project is different, offering a whole range of ventures and endeavours for you to be involved in. We believe in the importance of being part of a team you can rely on which is why we build together, shoulder to shoulder and eye to eye.
- We offer competitive compensation
- Extended health and dental benefits
- Long term disability & life insurance
- A fun culture and a casual work environment
- Great opportunities and support for career development
- Social events throughout the year including a Christmas party you won’t want to miss!
- Draws to win concert tickets and game tickets
- Gift acknowledgement for years of service
- Celebration of life events
What You'll Bring...
- A sparkling personality with a positive, hard-working attitude
- Ability to work in a high-paced atmosphere
- Highly self-motivated with demonstrated client service skills
- Detail oriented, accurate and highly organized
- Excellent written and verbal communication with the ability to express ideas clearly
- Post-secondary education in a related field or business preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant project coordination experience
- Have working knowledge of the construction process and related documentation, from the project proposal phase through to project closeout
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and MS Project with the ability to learn new programs
- Available for fulltime schedule (40 hrs) Monday to Friday starting at 7am. In office work.
- Must reliably commute to our head office in Coquitlam on a daily basis and occasional travel to project sites within Metro Vancouver lower mainland.
- A valid Class 5 driver’s license paired with a driver’s abstract free from any contraventions
Come build your future with us
Send your amazing resume and join our team.
Reotech is committed to the principles of employment equity. Only the candidates selected will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00-$75,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Construction or similar project: 5 years (required)
Work Location: In person