Embrace the lifestyle! We are currently recruiting for a STORE MANAGER for our Wynyard location. If you are looking for a dynamic, results-driven retail career with great growth potential, love serving Customers and connecting with your local community this may be a great fit for you!
At the heart of Red Apple, we are a team of genuine people dedicated to meeting the everyday needs of our Customers and more. We provide a super friendly working environment, competitive wages & benefits, opportunities for promotion from within, as well as excellent training and professional development.
You will be responsible for the performance and management of the store, including meeting and exceeding sales and other financial targets. You will Ensure proper execution of customer service and merchandising standards, policies and procedures and Associate development.
- Overall responsibility for sales and profitability of the store
- Control expenses and manage customer relations
- Ensure customer service practices are implemented
- Ensure basic merchandise is filled and resolve out of stocks
- Follow all merchandise and display pricing guidelines
- Recruit, train, develop, motivate and manage Associates
- Recover store on a daily basis
- Set up ads properly and on time
- Receive daily/weekly freight trucks
- Manage all administration
- Ensure all loss prevention policies and procedures are followed
Required Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- 1-2 years retail management experience
- Grade 12 education or equivalent
- POS experience
- Career minded, a self starter, and customer oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced multi-task environment
- Strong communication, organizational, leadership, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Flexible, super friendly, courteous, adaptable, efficient and professional manner
Job Type: Full-time
- Will you be able to reliably commute or relocate to Wynyard, SK for this job?
Work Location: In person