The Dishwasher is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of all china, silverware and cookware while ensuring that all kitchen equipment and surfaces are kept clean, sanitized and operational. Assists in maintaining a safe and secure environment for residents, visitors and other staff members.
- Love Seniors who have life experiences and stories to tell
- Love Food – creating, tasting, presenting, and working with a team who does too
- Love providing a personalized and memorable dining experience
Read on! What you get at Chartwell:
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have Managers who started their career in the kitchen
- Opportunities for full-time work with benefits
- Shift flexibility that fits your personal life
What you bring:
- Enthusiastic about routine and organization
- Curiosity and interest to learn
What you will get to do:
- Wash dishes and service ware
- Clean and sanitize the kitchen
- Receiving and restocking supplies
- Assist cooks with food preparation
- Receive ongoing training to grow your skills
- Help towards providing an exceptional dining experience by creating Wow moments
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives BETTER: the lives of our residents and their families, and the lives of our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, inspiring, and caring people who are empowered to provide personalized, human experiences for our residents and staff through the connections they make every day within our communities.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hiring people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including people with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]
or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.