We are looking for a talented Event Coordinator to lead our banquet department. If you are interested in hospitality, learning more about the administrative side of event planning, and developing a team with one of Canada's fastest growing hospitality groups - this is the role for you!
As a Banquet Coordinator you have the opportunity to develop and mentor your own team of banquet servers, uphold standards for your department and have a direct impact on the success of the location. You will work directly with talented chefs, the Banquet Manager and restaurant leaders as well as the hotel division.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
Preferred shifts and guaranteed hours
- Complimentary meals when working
- 25% discount for our restaurants (Moxie's, Chop, Shark Club and Rockford)
Employee discount and Friends & Family discount for all Northland affiliated brands including Grouse Mountain, Revelstoke Mountain Resort, Sutton Hotel Group.
- Personal development and mentorship from a Banquet Manager position.
To direct and control events in the facility at an excellent level while maintaining and abiding by all standards, policies and/or procedures set forth by our company.
- Providing leadership, training and mentorship for our banquet team.
- Identifying skill and leadership potential in your crew and developing those exceptional individuals into higher roles within our company.
Banquet event execution and managing quality assurance.
Managing clients and customer service, including event quotes, and accounts management
Banquet Inventory planning and labor control.
- Attending weekly BEO meetings with the Chef to ensure culinary excellence