We are seeking an experienced Part-time Kitchen Helper in a established restaurant located in Mississauga. You will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and the dining areas. This position is required for busy lunch periods.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Properly wash and dry all dishes, utensils, pots and cooking instruments.
Clean and sanitize kitchen equipment.
Load and unload the dishwasher.
Remove trash and recycled items, replace garbage bags, and clean garbage cans.
Sweep and mop kitchen and dining areas.
Clear, sanitize, reset tables and chairs.
Replenish condiments, water glasses, napkins, and menus when needed.
Assist with brining out meal orders to guests.
Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years minimum experience in Canada.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- The ability to safely use kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Follow all food safety and hygiene standards.
- Be able to follow instructions and work under minimal supervision.
Only interested candidates should apply!
Job Type: Part-time
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person