Founded in Australia in 2005, Mader is a leading contracting company that quickly forged a reputation in the industry as specialists in mobile and fixed plant equipment maintenance and support. We are committed to safety, efficiency, and excellence across our projects. We are currently seeking experienced Off- Road Heavy Duty Mechanics to join our growing team in Canada.
As a Heavy Duty Mechanic at Mader, you will play a critical role in ensuring the reliability and safety of our customers' heavy mining equipment. You will be responsible for diagnosing, repairing, and maintaining a variety of mining machinery (CAT, Hitachi, Komatsu, Atlas Copco, Epiroc, Sandvik, or MacLean.) Your expertise and dedication will contribute to the ongoing success of our operations.
- Red Seal Off-Road Heavy Duty Mechanic.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Heavy Duty Mechanic in the mining industry.
- Proficiency in diagnosing and repairing various types of heavy mining equipment.
- Strong knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems.
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to safety and the ability to work safely in a mining environment.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Competitive compensation - Rates starting at $60.00/hr.
- Employer paid health, dental, vision and paramedical benefits.
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement.
- Training and development programs.
- A safe and inclusive work environment.
If you are a skilled Heavy Duty Mechanic with a Red Seal certification and a passion for working in the mining industry, we invite you to join our team at Mader. Apply today to be part of our upcoming projects and contribute to our continued success.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $164,000.00-$247,000.00 per year
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Vision care
- 12 hour shift
- Day shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- What makes and models of mobile mining equipment have you worked on?
Work Location: On the road