Our Dishwashers are critical to our success! High standards of cleanliness and sanitation come first in this role. Our team takes pride in providing our guests with nothing but the best!
- Ensure that all equipment is kept clean and kept in excellent working condition through personal inspection and by following the restaurant’s preventative maintenance programs.
- Foster a positive company culture.
- Maintain a positive attitude that promotes teamwork within the restaurant.
- Communicate equipment problems, practice good preventative maintenance on store assets.
- Ensure operational and occupational health and safety standards are in place and adhered to every shift.
- Other duties as required.
- Experience in dishwashing in restaurants (preferred)
- Similar fast-paced environment and atmosphere
- Delivery uncompromising high standards of service to meet/exceed expectations of all parties
- Ensure dishes are washed to standard and stored appropriately at all times
- Carry out work without constant direction; commitment to delivering quality
- Maintain good personal hygiene practices at all times; general cleanliness and sanitation
- Reliable team player; demonstrate a sense of urgency and ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Demonstrate sports knowledge and promote current community/sporting events
- Company and Legislative compliance
Job Type: Part-Time, must be available evenings and weekends. This is a part time positions, 2 to 3 work shifts. Must be available friday and saturday nights from 6pm to 1am. Do not apply unless you can work friday and saturday
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 10-20 per week
Salary: Up to $15.50 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 4 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person