Job Listing: Premium Club Bartender
At Sodexo Live!, we take pride in crafting exceptional events at the most prestigious venues on the planet and creating lasting memories for fans, visitors, guests and team members. Working with Sodexo Live! is more than a job; it's a chance to be part of something greater. Here, you'll build a career where 'everyday' is anything but normal.
Our experiences are unique, and so are our people. Bring your personality, your background and your desire to delight others. In return, we'll give you all you need to thrive. After giving it all, you'll return home knowing that you've played your part in creating a truly unforgettable moment.
- 2022 Forbes Best Employer for Diversity
- 2022 Front Office Sports Best Employers in Sports
- 2022 Disability Equality Index (DEI) Perfect Score
Location: We are seeking a Premium Club Bartender for the Canada Life Centre in Winnipeg, Manitoba.
Canada Life Centre is an indoor sports arena and entertainment venue in downtown Winnipeg. The arena is the home of the Winnipeg Jets of the National Hockey League and the Manitoba Moose of the American Hockey League.
Canada Life Centre was designed with the fan in mind. Every seat, every sightline, every concession area and every full-color video display has been engineered to provide the ultimate fan experience. We’ve done our best to create a place where fans can enjoy themselves and we hope you will do just that.
Premium Club provide premium seating opportunities within sporting arenas and other such entertainment venues. As part of the Premium Club team, you will be an ambassador for teamwork, excellent service and innovation. Your attention to detail and positive attitude will be part of the collective goals in enhancing the Premium Club experience.
The Premium Club Bartender’s primary responsibility is to mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages while providing courteous and timely service to the club seating patrons. They are additionally responsible for maintaining proper inventory, proper set up and cleaning of assigned serving area.
· Verify inventory at the beginning and end of each event for all supplies and products.
· Set up and break down work area before and after each event.
· Mix drinks as ordered by customers.
· Follow local laws in accordance to the service of alcohol.
· Ensure the proper portioning of all alcoholic beverages served.
· Ensure compliance with all applicable health and safety regulations.
· Perform other duties, tasks and responsibilities as may be required from time to time.
· Able to interact with customers in order to resolve problems.
· Must hold “Smart Choice” Server certificate.
· Able to perform simple mathematical calculations.
· Able to carry boxes up to 20 pounds.
· Scheduling flexibility to meet operational needs.
· Previous experience as a Bartender is preferred.
· Hours are often extended or irregular to include nights, weekends and holidays.
Thank you for expressing interest in employment with Sodexo Live! however, only those candidates considered for this position will be contacted.
Sodexo Live! is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, ancestry, place of origin, political belief, religion, marital status, family status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other applicable provincially protected status.
Job Type: Part-time
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person