The Pickle Barrel is looking for a Dishwasher for our Yonge and Eglinton location.
The Pickle Barrel began with a mission. We believed that amazing dining experiences didn’t need to be elitist, so we began a restaurant that combined ‘quality’ with ‘incredible value’. Today we have restaurants across the Greater Toronto, our menu has 300 items and we have over 1,000 employees.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
Keep the dishwashing area organized, tidy and clean
- Set up the dishwashing area and operate dishwashing machine
Have clean dishes available and put away to serve our food
Set up bus pans for soaking and sinks for manual washing
- Complete cleaning jobs outline by management teams
- Keep garbage containers emptied and cleaned
- Adhere to all Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Assist all team members whenever needed
Responsible and reliable
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high energy in a fast-paced environment
- Takes pride in doing a job well done
Follows standards and procedures
- Willing to help and support the team
- Reliable and punctual
- Able to work a flexible schedule (i.e. days, nights, weekends)
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in working at this location please apply today!
As part of our accessibility commitment, there are alternative ways to interview with us. Please inform us if you require interview accommodation.
Please note that any offer of employment may be subject to reference checks and background checks, including a criminal record check as part of the selection process.