Hiring Immediately: Store Leader!
A 7-Eleven Store Leader is the heart and soul of the store. The Store Leader with an Assistant or two make up the store’s leadership team executing merchandising and marketing initiates, driving profitability, developing the skills of the entire store team, and ensuring customers are well taken care of. Many of 7-Eleven’s top managers started their career as a cashier, some even as part-timers simply looking for some extra income. Fast forward through hard work, completion of 7-Eleven training programs, and really learning the business, it’s easy to see how 7-Eleven can boast about having the best store management teams in the industry. If you enjoy working as part of a management team and have previous supervisory experience, we would love the opportunity to talk with you about our Store Leader Trainee role! We’re hiring immediately!
What 7-Eleven brings:
- A focus and dedication to your success! We are committed to ensuring our employees receive proper training so they can confidently provide excellent customer service to our customers every time they visit.
- A strong “promote from within” philosophy providing advancement opportunities for all levels.
Our benefits include:
- RRSP benefits
- Paid PTO Plans
- Coverage in medical, dental, life, and vision benefits available
- Monthly bonus/incentive potential
- Tuition Reimbursement and Adoption Assistance
What you bring:
- Ability to oversee and provide customer service leadership, training, and coaching, for all store employees.
- Desire to maintain high retention by focusing on identifying qualified applicants, developing leaders, empowering employees, and encouraging employee productivity.
- Ability to oversee and implement all merchandising and marketing programs.
- Demonstrated ability to use P&L and store reports to affect change.
- Ability to manage cash handling, fuel transactions, and promotion of the 7Rewards loyalty program.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a clean, safe environment by complying with applicable laws and requirements relating to food safety.
- Ensure the store is presentable and that all products are in-stock.
- Excellent oral and written communication and intrapersonal skills.
- Proficient computer knowledge (Microsoft products preferred, such as: Word, Excel).
- A High School diploma or GED is preferred, but not required for candidates that have at least one year of retail management experience.
- A valid driver’s license from the province of residence and maintaining automobile liability insurance during employment.
- The ability to multi-task, perform repeated bending, standing, and reaching, and occasionally lifting up to 50 pounds.
7-Eleven Canada, Inc is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to workplace diversity.
A copy of the complete job description, which includes the minimum requirements and essential functions of the position, is available on request.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person