Job Location - Production Facility
1786 Mattawa Avenue, Mississauga, ON
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
Sunday: 10 am - 4 pm (Off Saturday and Sunday)
Starting wage is $17.00 plus tips
Tori’s Bakeshop opened in March 2012 as Toronto’s first vegan café, baking fresh daily with natural, organic, seasonal ingredients sourced as locally as possible. Each baked good with a rustic flourish that best accentuates the natural beauty of the prominent flavour profile. Baked fresh daily, each item is hand-made with love in a positive teamwork environment.
We are searching for a full-time dishwasher/ prep help to play an integral role in our growing operation.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow with our plant-based brand, we want to meet you!
Please email [email protected] with a resume and a small paragraph about yourself.
- Manually washes, rinses and sanitizes all large 80qt mixing bowls, baking pans, dishes, utensils, and other tools in a thorough and timely manner and adheres to all our standards.
- Helps the baking team with daily prep, scoping cookies, and prepping dry ingredients to use for the following day.
- Monitors sanitization levels to ensure compliance with health and safety guidelines. - Gathers and removes garbage, sweeps and mops floors.
- Puts away inventory when delivered.
- Performs routine cleaning of sinks, shelves, counters, refrigerator, and cooler.
- Cleans, sanitizes and restocks the workstation and ensures all cleaning supplies are sufficiently prepared for the next shift.
● 1-2 years experience in the food industry is a bonus but not necessary.
● Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
● Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions
● Ability to work in a team environment and independently
● Dedicated and hardworking attitude, ready to roll up your sleeves
● Efficient time management skills in a multitasking environment
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Work Location: In person