We’re searching for an Assistant Branch Manager. Are you searching for new possibilities?
Westland Insurance Group Ltd is growing and has a new opportunity for an Assistant Branch Manager in Abbotsford, BC at our Abbotsford Village office. Do you love to talk about insurance and provide exceptional client service? If so, you will love working for Westland! We are looking for a career minded individual who is focused on growing their insurance industry knowledge and experience.
Discover what’s possible, with Westland.
The Westland story is all about growth, and that means plenty of possibility for everyone on our team. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. As we continue to open new doors, we're inviting amazing people like you to join us.
As an Assistant Branch Manager, you're a collaborative sales leader with a genuine passion for the client experience and your team members. You're responsible for the promotion, sales and service of all insurance products. Inspire, guide, and support your team to achieve the goals of our clients, company, and team members, while leveraging your insurance expertise.
Interested in learning more?
Why you'll love Westland:
Why we’ll love You:
- An open, flexible and welcoming workplace
- Plenty of opportunities to grow and learn
- Autonomy to own your own success
- Total rewards program that takes care of your financial, physical, and mental health Amplifying Communities, a program to support causes that matter most to our employees and clients
- Amplifying Communities Program to support causes that matter most to our employees
Once here, you'll:
- Deliver results by driving effective routines that optimize team and individual performance
- Create an amazing culture where everyone can develop, grow, and belong
- Forge long-term authentic, client-first relationships
- Share your knowledge of personal lines and auto insurance products.
- You’re an expert at mastering time, multiple tasks, and priorities
- At least three years' industry experience
- Insurance broker Level 2 license
- Bonus! Accredited CAIB and/or CIP and a post-secondary degree/diploma
- Become a member of our inclusive culture, alongside an extraordinarily talented community of people
- Support the Branch Manager by leading, mentoring and inspiring team members
- Guide and support sales agents to attain expected targets and continuously monitor branch reports for key performance indicators
- Seek opportunities to pursue new business and additional product sales
Want to get to know each other better? Send your resume our way.
You belong here
We strive to be much more than a great place to work. Here, you join a collective of incredibly vibrant, purpose driven, and open-minded people. Every day, Westland proves that building a great business means taking care of communities, clients, and each other with equal commitment. You will be supported and respected for who you are and for the voice you add to the conversation.
At Westland, you will feel the power of community. Westland Insurance Ltd. is an inclusive organization that values diversity in its workforce. We listen, champion equity and diversity, and create safe welcoming spaces where everyone has a voice and is free to be themselves. Westland Insurance Ltd. encourages applications from all qualified individuals and will accommodate applicants' disability-related needs, up to the point of undue hardship, throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process.
If you require a disability-related accommodation in order to participate in the recruitment process, please contact the recruitment team by email at [email protected]