RELOCATION ASSISTANCE AND A $3,000 SIGNING BONUS AVALIABLE!
Mazergroup is a family of machinery dealerships offering agricultural, construction, and commercial turf equipment, sales, parts, and service. With eighteen locations across Manitoba and Southern Saskatchewan, we are ideally positioned to serve our customers throughout our territory.
As part of the Mazergroup team, Road Technicians provide quality customer service in a professional and profitable manner. You are responsible for assembling, reconditioning, and repairing customer equipment and dealerships’ new and used equipment. You get the opportunity to work closely with the Parts and Sales departments and assist with the sales of parts and service.
What can Mazergroup offer you?
What you can offer Mazergroup!
- Competitive wages with yearly performance reviews!
- Billing efficiency bonuses! (Make up to an extra $4/hr on top of your wage!)
- Annual PPE & Tool Allowance (Who doesn’t want $500 a year towards new PPE and Tools!)
- We support our Service Technicians by providing a wage top-up program (Plus your level registration fees!)
- Tool Loan Support Program! (Newer to the trade and need support to purchase a toolbox? We can provide an interest free loan!)
- Employee discount pricing on NAPA, Toro, Honda, Husqvarna and much more! (Parts at cost plus 10%!)
- Paid training and development through CNH Academy! (Virtual and opportunities to head to Saskatoon, SK or Olds, AB!)
- Relocation assistance to be provided! (Can cover travelling costs, fees to cancel leases, house hunting trips, and much more!)
- RRSP matching! (Plus after 2 years, an additional employer contribution bonus…)
- Extended health, dental and vision benefits that start on your first day! (Health Care Spending Accounts are an option!)
- Employee family assistance program! (You and your family will have free access to consultation and support for your mental, emotional, and financial well-being!)
- Referral bonus program! (Get rewarded for recruiting your friends!)
- Mazergroup Rewards & Recognition!
A brief description of what a day as a Road Technician looks like!
- A high level of mechanical/technical competence
- Background in Agriculture, Heavy Duty, Truck and Transport, and/or Automotive
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Valid driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Physical ability to lift/push/pull a minimum of 50lbs to maneuver in/through/around equipment easily and safely
- Ability to work indoors and outdoors with have a tolerance to fumes or odors
- Willing to obtain Fork-lift operations safety certificate
- Conduct routine inspections, maintenance, and repairs on agricultural equipment
- Diagnose and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical and hydraulic issues
- perform preventative maintenance tasks to ensure optimal performance and longevity of equipment
- And so much more!
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only candidates selected for next steps will be contacted.
Posting will remain open until the position is filled.
Mazergroup is committed to supporting a diverse and inclusive workforce. If you have a question about accessible employment at Mazergroup, or to begin a confidential conversation about your individual accessibility or accommodation needs through the recruitment process, we encourage you to contact us at [email protected] or phone (204) 728-2244