The Guest Attendant is responsible for assisting residents with the activities of daily living in a safe and caring manner. As a member of the nursing team, they support and encourage the residents to build self-esteem, promote independence and protect their rights to autonomy and dignity.
- Love seniors who have life experience and stories to tell
- Love to create a care relationship based on trust and respect
Love seeing people's reactions when they are WOWed
Read on! What you get at Chartwell
- We believe in Making People’s Lives Better for our residents, their families, and our employees.
- Grow your career at Chartwell where we have General Managers who started their career as Not-Guest Attendant
- Bring your availability to us!
What you bring:
- Love, respect, and a passion for people!
- A genuine interest in providing an exceptional customer experience and your desire to learn.
What you will get to do:
- Ensure residents enjoy their day to the fullest
- Deliver high quality care with a personalized touch
- Build meaningful relationships.
The rates below include base wage rate and wage leveling. Wage leveling is subject to the direction of the government and may be discontinued at any time in which event the applicable agreement's wage rates will prevail.
Hourly Pay Rate: $25.33
At Chartwell, we’re all about Making People’s Lives BETTER: the lives of our residents and their families, and the lives of our employees. Join an exceptional group of diverse, inspiring, and caring people who are empowered to provide personalized, human experiences for our residents and staff through the connections they make every day within our communities.
Chartwell’s commitment to diversity and inclusivity is a commitment to hiring people whose skills and abilities contribute the most to the success of the organization and who reflect the communities in which we live and work. We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from a wide range of qualified candidates, including people with disabilities. If you have questions or require assistance with the application process, please email [email protected]
or call 1-888-663-6448.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for further consideration will be contacted.