Sturgeon Creek I is looking for PART TIME and CASUAL SERVERS to join our team!
As a Server you would be responsible for serving meals to residents in a professional and courteous manner and ensure that residents on special diets receive the appropriate meals. You would be required to help with cleaning up and setting tables for the next sitting. You would be expected to perform all duties in a clean and sanitary manner.
- Knowledge to be able to understand the proper food handling and storage procedures.
- Ability to understand and follow-out orders so as to serve the food correctly and attractively according to specified portion control.
- The ability to work accurately and quickly.
- Previous experience with elderly would be considered an asset.
- Received at least two (2) doses of a Health Canada approved Covid-19 vaccine.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected to proceed in the selection process will be contacted.
Job Types: Casual, Permanent, Part-time
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person