The Norquay Co-operative is hiring full-time and part-time C-Store Associates in Norquay, Saskatchewan.
Who we are:
Co-op does business differently. As a co-operative, we believe in working together to serve Western Canadians, delivering profits back to our communities and investing in sustainable growth.
What you will do:
Reporting to the C-Store Manager, the C-Store Associate provides excellent member service and successfully contributes to the day-to-day operations of the C-Store. Applicants must come to work on time, with a positive attitude and approach to the job, and a strong awareness for safety in every task. This position requires the potential applicant to work days, evenings, and weekend shifts. This position also requires ample amounts of walking, static and dynamic standing, bending, twisting, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
Responsibilities will include:
- Dispensing petroleum products (gasoline, diesel, propane)
- Washing windows and lights on vehicles, checking and filling vehicle fluids as requested
- Merchandising products according to standards
- Maintaining image standards outside the store and by pump islands
- General housekeeping duties
- Adhering to all Norquay Co-op policies and procedures
- Performing other duties as assigned
- Wearing all personal protective equipment and following all safe work practices
Qualifications will include:
- Prior retail experience is an asset.
- Ability to handle multiple demands at once while still providing excellent customer service.
- Organizational skills and great time management
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to transition between indoors and outdoors frequently, and work in changing weather conditions including hot/cold temperatures.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs unassisted.
Detailed job profile available at request.
Our Team Members receive competitive salaries, a comprehensive benefits package, and an employer-contributed pension plan. We encourage our Team Members to take advantage of learning opportunities, to grow and develop, and to foster a culture of teamwork and innovation.
Apply with Resume in person to the C-Store Supervisor or by email to [email protected].
Positions opened until filled.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected
to continue in the recruitment process will be contacted.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $14.36-$20.53 per hour
Expected hours: 40 per week
- Dental care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Convenience store
- Department store
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Norquay, SK S0A 2V0: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales (preferred)
- Customer service (preferred)
Work Location: In person