Do you have a keen eye for detail and a knack for ensuring product consistency? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you at our pub restaurant!
- Maintains a clean kitchen, properly washes and sorts soiled dishes, and preps foods as needed. Keeps dish area free of clutter and organized.
- Sets up dish stations, including dish machines and sinks.
- Maintains clean/dry floors throughout the shift.
- Properly washes, stacks, and stores china, glassware, silverware, cookware, and storage containers.
- Assists in the timely storing of food deliveries.
- Maintains trash cans throughout shift and removes full trashcans and boxes at the end of each shift.
- Maintains the dry storage area and the organization of storage shelves.
- Follows the posted daily dish cleaning duties.
- Assists in food prep and any other duties set forth or requested by the chef as needed.
- Passion for cooking and a genuine love for food
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to product consistency
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new recipes and techniques
- Basic knowledge of food safety and sanitation practices
- Availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays as required
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 8 per week
Salary: From $15.50 per hour
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Discounted or free food
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
Flexible Language Requirement:
- English not required
- French not required
- 4 hour shift
- Night shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burlington, ON L7M 4W5: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-08