Job Description – Client Service Coordinator
Reporting to the Regional Director of Operations, the Service Intake Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and processing service requests. Additionally, the position provides support to our Operations team.
. Working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, the right candidate will be able to think critically, act quickly, and prioritize effectively. Exceptional client service skills are required as are strong communication skills. Excellent computer skills and the ability to multi-task are required for this position.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Process service intake forms (SIFs) in an accurate, detailed, and timely manner for all regions.
- Complete service checklists.
- Liaise with external clients to ensure service requirements are accurately met both verbally and written.
- Work closely with internal operations, administration, and accounting teams.
- Conduct research pertaining to various requests, both internally and externally.
- Update client database and files.
- Report and work order reconciliation.
- Read, analyze and action written communication.
- Confirm and process service extensions, cancellations and suspensions with clients.
- Answer phone calls and direct to appropriate parties.
Strong customer service
Qualifications and Requirements
- University degree. Will consider experience in lieu of formal education.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an administrative role in a busy, dynamic office environment.
- A team player with a positive attitude and a willingness to jump in and assist.
- Ability to be productive and efficient with limited supervision.
- Eagerness and ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to work with precision and accuracy while demonstrating attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in an office environment with fluctuating volumes and demands.
- Ability to mitigate problems and find creative solutions.
- Effective communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Security Knowledge an asset
- Advanced computer skills required; mastery of MS Office assumed, and high level of proficiency using Gmail, Google Drive, and Google Docs is required.
What We Offer:
Health Spending Account
A great vacation offering.
Flexible hours of work
Being part of a management team that understands work/life balance.
Footprints Security is an equal opportunity employer and promote an inclusive environment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applications from candidates of all backgrounds. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.