As a breakfast cook you would be responsible for preparing and delivering breakfast service, providing a high standard of fresh food in our busy Premier Hotel restaurant. Oversee the checking of all early morning deliveries.
Also be able to undertake a varied list of food preparation for the kitchen on a daily basis and take full responsibility and accountability for the Breakfast shift. Additionally ensuring that all policies and procedures laid down by management are implemented.
- Setting up, fill up and take down breakfast buffet area
- Able to prep mise en place for the day to day need
- Preparing dishes in a timely manner and in high quality
- Maintain a clean and sanitary work area
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Strictly adhere to WHIMIS and MSDS guidelines
- Assist in properly receiving and storage of delivered goods
- 2-5 years of experience in a fast-pace restaurant settings
- Ability to handle conflict and guest complain calmly and respectfully
- Able to stand for a long period of time.
- Must be able to make omelets efficiently in a high volume
- Must drive and able to work early morning, weekends and holidays
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Weekends as needed
Must be double vaccinated. Masks are required by employees.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Winnipeg, MB: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Cooking: 2 years (required)
- Food Safe, SafeCheck, Food Handler or equivalent (required)
Work Location: In person