Food Counter Attendant (Team Member)
$15.50–$16.50 an hour
Working at Pizza Hut® is about making hungry people happy. It’s about being independent and having fun, making new friends and earning extra cash. As a Pizza Hut team member, you can be the smiling face that greets and serves the customers. Working with us will give you the financial rewards and flexibility to suit your lifestyle. You’ll learn new things, get recognized for your efforts and learn skills that last a lifetime.
PIZZA HUT based in Brooks, Alberta is inviting applications from suitable candidates for the position of Food Counter Attendant who are self-motivated and have good interpersonal skills. This is a permanent full-time position and the shift timings include Day, Evening, Weekend, Holidays and Flexible Hours.
What are we looking for?
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But there are a few skills you should have from the get-go:
You’re a fun and friendly person who values customers and takes absolute pride in everything you do.
· You’ve got attitude - the right kind of course - and understand the need to be on time, all the time
· You are client focused with loads of energy, you understand that work is easier – and more fun – working as a team
· Clean and sanitize items such as dishwasher mats, carts and waste disposal units
· Clear and clean tables, trays and chairs, replenish condiments and other supplies at tables and serving areas
· Package take-out food, Portion and wrap foods, Prepare, heat and finish simple food items
· Serve customers at counters, stock refrigerators and salad bars, take customers’ orders, remove kitchen garbage and trash, sweep, mop, wash and polish floors
· Highly reliable and ability to follow directions carefully
· Work under pressure and multi-tasking
· Excellent interpersonal skills and a solid team player
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Fast-paced environment, standing for extended periods. Weight handling: Up to 13.5 kg (30 lbs)
Training will be provided to the selected candidate.
Important: If you are not authorized to work in Canada but interested in applying for this position under the Rural Renewal Immigration Program, please click on the link below and carefully review, understand and ensure you meet all eligibility requirements under the Alberta Advantage Immigration Programprior to applying for this position.
Only those authorized to work in Canada and/or able to meet all eligibility requirements of the Rural Renewal Program are encouraged to apply for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $17.00-$17.50 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Beaumont, AB T4X 1E6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person