Hostmost Marine is leading marine communications and navigation service provider with depots in Canada, China, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, and Vietnam. The company is a distributor with dealer networks in U.S.A., Central and South America. To better support our customers globally Canada, we are strengthening our sales and service teams by hiring sensible and client-focused candidates.
Currently, we’re looking for a Full-Time Sales & Service Coordinator for our Vancouver, BC depot.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Providing excellent customer service by answering calls and emails promptly and professionally
- Creating quotations, budgets, contracts, and job schedule for clients’ orders
- Following up with customers after service attendances with service reports and arranging any follow-ups as required
- Handling enquires and order processing appropriately
- Attending overseas exhibitions, conferences and business visiting
- Bachelor’s degree or College degree
- 2+ years of customer services &/ or 2+ years of experience in the marine industry is an added advantage
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Major asset: SAP or equivalent ERP experience
- Experience in using Zendesk is an added advantage
- Excellent communication and customer relations skill
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic, healthy and competitive
Why choose to work with us:
- Expose to a global working experience
- Excel yourself with challenge
- A positive and conducive working environment that promotes employee safety, growth and goal attainment
- Harmonize team working environment
- Encouraging employees to perform their highest ability
In order to be considered for employment at Hostmost Marine Services, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,107.99-$70,501.76 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Burnaby, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- sales: 2 years (preferred)
Work Location: In person