Welcome to Penticton Physiotherapy & IMS Clinic, Penticton’s highest rated Physiotherapy Clinic.
We are seeking a dynamic, growth-oriented physiotherapist to work in our growing clinic.
We keep patients at the heart of everything we do, and we are looking for a physiotherapist who shares this value and would like to grow with us. We aim to provide outstanding service to each patient who comes through the door, and get them back to doing what they love.
This is where you come in.
We are seeking a dynamic, growth-oriented physical therapist with prior outpatient experience to work in our growing clinic. We are Penticton’s fastest growing (and highest rated!) physiotherapy clinic, and pride ourselves in offering expert, hands-on treatment in a one-on-one setting to our patients, to help them reach their own personal goals.
If you are fed up of feeling like you are working in a ‘mill’, just seeing patient after patient without the proper time to feel like you were giving them your all because you were limited by time limitations or not supported by an efficient front desk, then this is where we come in. In our clinic, we truly believe that taking the time to get to know your patients and colleagues, and build long-term relationships with them, is the key to both great patient care and fantastic job satisfaction.
The Penticton Physiotherapy & IMS Clinic has been established since 2014. The founder of the company, Chris Stokes, started the clinic by renting out a single treatment room from a local doctor, and has grow the clinic to where we have now helped over 6,000 in people in Penticton and the surrounding area recover from their injury or surgery, as well as creating multiple jobs for local people along the way.
Our team comprises of physiotherapists, kinesiologists, registered massage therapists and an athletic therapist, as well as an office manager and two patient care coordinators. We are located in a newly renovated space, which includes private treatment rooms, a spacious waiting area, staff room and gym space. We partake in ‘Payday Friday’ drinks each payday at one the many local breweries or wineries, and enjoy summer and Xmas parties together.
Much of that growth has happened because of the incredible team and culture that has been created at the Penticton Physiotherapy & IMS Clinic by the staff – many of whom have been with us for years and have allowed us to create a place that staff love to come to work to learn and grow – and a place that our patients look forward to coming back to time and time again. We now have a huge client database in the thousands, and we’re looking to add value to our service by bringing in a motivated individual to occupy an important role as our next physiotherapist to join our team.
We want to give every physiotherapist the opportunity to be the best therapist possible.
Why we are different
It’s really important to us that we stand out from the pack, and a lot of work has been put into making this a reality. We work hard to create a culture that is welcoming and progressive, both for our staff members and our patients. Below are a few initiatives we partake in to make sure this can happen:
- Emphasis on building a caseload which is comprised of mostly private pay patients. We understand that spending all day writing ICBC or WCB reports isn’t very appealing, so we try to build out your caseload which is mostly comprised of private patients.
- Do you want to put a break in your schedule, or finish work early sometimes? No worries! We understand that working as a physio can get tiring, so we like to give you as much flexibility as possible with your scheduling.
- Your own private treatment room, which is newly renovated and where you can leave all your things and feel at home. Patients prefer the privacy of their own treatment room, and our therapists appreciate having their own room they use each day, and can make into their home base.
- Building pre-eminence before patients arrive at our door; we have spent a lot of time building different ways to gain the trust of patients before they ever come through the door, including free online patient eBooks, blogs, and by training our front desk staff to hold meaningful and heartfelt conversations when potential patients call our clinic. These things, alongside our 5 star Google and Facebook rating, help gain trust and get increased buy in from our patients, and help break the ice and give them confidence when they come to see you, and help keep them on track.
- We train our front end desk to take as much stress away from the therapists as possible – they want to do the administrative ‘running around’ for you, and let you focus on working with your patients.
- Our front desk have been trained so that they always have an eye on your schedule, and look for ways to fill gaps and check for cancellations – we want you to be as busy as you want to be, and particular care and training has been provided to the front desk to ensure this is being done for you.
- We complete weekly re-engagement emails and phone calls with previous patients to reconnect – our front desk do this on your behalf.
- We bill the highest private rate in Penticton, and offer direct billing and online booking – this helps us maintain our newly renovated space, pay our admin staff higher wages (and therefore attract higher-quality individuals for these jobs) and purchase high-quality physio equipment, such as Seirin acupuncture/ IMS needles.
- Historically leading new innovation in Penticton – we were the first clinic to offer direct billing and online booking to patients in Penticton, and are always looking for new ways for our clinic to be innovative and progressive.
- We genuinely want you to be successful, because if you are successful, the patients are successful, and therefore the clinic is successful!
- You focus on the treatment, we’ll do the rest.
- We offer a $1000 signing bonus for the successful applicant – we appreciate your hard work, and want to show you this from the beginning of our relationship!
We are located in the downtown part of the beautiful city of Penticton, where other people come to vacation, but you can live! Enjoy the stunning scenery of lakes, mountains and vineyards, while enjoying our hiking trails, beaches and the up and coming food scene. Penticton is of course famous for its wineries, but did you know that it has the most breweries per capita in Canada, and is considered one of Canadas most exciting brew towns!
This position is perfect for a motivated, patient centered physiotherapist who enjoys working in a team and providing physiotherapy care to a private patient clientele. As you can tell from our name, IMS competency would be an asset, but it is not required for you to join us – for us, the values you hold are more important, and new grads are welcome to apply.
Thank you for your interest in our position, and we hope this can be the beginning of a wonderful work relationship. If you are interested, please send your resume to [email protected] and we look forwards to speaking to you soon!