DRIVING FORCE is searching for a Corporate Customer Specialist to join our Fleet Services team at our Edmonton West location. The Corporate Customer Specialist acts as a support to Business Development, including Business Development Managers, and is the point of contact for the National Corporate Rental Accounts for all their rental and reporting needs.
Why Work With us
- You matter, we support you. We pay competitive wages and benefits, including extended health with a spending account, and dental.
- We take care of our people. You get 50% off rentals at any DRIVING FORCE location.
- We offer you our company RRSP matching program, to look after your future.
- Work/Life balance is important. You get 3 weeks accrued vacation, a flexible working environment, and wellness time to focus on yourself or your loved ones.
- We want you to grow. Our fun and inclusive company culture enables our employees to grow their careers with us. You get hands-on training and a path forward in the company if you want to develop your career.
- Taking reservations, providing quotes based on negotiated rate agreements (as found in company CRM), and answering general inquiries from customers and vendors
- Understanding and communicating rental terms and conditions with customers
- Coordinating between the customer requirements and the branch Rental departments to ensure that vehicle deliveries and pick-ups continually meet agreed conditions and deadlines and to ensure that the branch will deliver on the promise made
- Establishing relationships and being the key contact to assigned customers
- Understanding vehicle specifics and features to ensure customers are equipped with the vehicle they are looking for and overall feel as they are “getting somewhere”
- Effectively resolve customer service complaints in a timely manner Predicting customer needs and proactively following up on accounts
- Taking initiative to be aware of changes to company’s Rental’s products, services, and policies
- Generating various reports for the corporate client such as invoicing, utilization, year over year comparisons, and Customer Scorecard reports
- Minimum one year experience in a customer service role (experience working as a Rental Consultant would be considered a strong asset)
- Problem solving and negotiating skills
- Ability to multi-task and self-motivate
- Strong organization skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Please note all offers of employment at The Driving Force Inc. are conditional upon the successful completion of a pre-hire background check. This may include anything up to and including a clean driving record, criminal history check, reference checks and/or credit check.
The Driving Force inc. is an equal opportunity employer that embraces diversity in the workplace and encourages applications from qualified individuals, visible minorities, Indigenous peoples, and persons with disabilities. We welcome applications from all interested individuals; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.