We’re seeking a client-focused Branch Manager to help grow our branch at Brandon. If you want to be part of a growing organization striving to provide personalized customer experiences, keep reading!
Role & Responsibilities
- Warrants the corporate policies and procedures are implemented in their office(s)
- Oversees the day-to-day activity for all personnel in an office location.
- Maintain and analyze reports to track branch performance, as well as staff performance
- Collaborate to develop business plans and sales strategies and execute the plans to attain company sales goals.
- Drive branch revenue growth by maintaining profitable books of business and exceeding customer expectations.
- Mentor staff through regular meetings, ongoing guidance, and one-on-one coaching
- Oversee the training and development for branch staff to meet development needs of the staff and participate in succession plans
- Ensures all administrative functions are being performed on a regular basis and in a timely fashion.
- Communicate corporate priorities, company initiatives and guiding principles.
- Promotes corporate culture in the office and strives to ensure a positive working environment for all personnel
- Maintains direct contact with branch clients to ensure excellent customer service in their office(s).
- Discuss promotional campaigns or community events with Marketing Department and implement as required. Establish a positive profile in the community and support community initiatives
- Conduct annual performance and salary reviews of their staff
- Actively participate in recruitment and hiring of new talent.
- Reports to Director of Business Development as required
Education & Experience
- Completion of Grade 12 or equivalent
- Level 3 licence with the Insurance Council of Manitoba with 2 years of experience with
- CAIB designation
- Must demonstrate consistent accuracy and attention to detail
We offer competitive compensation, benefits, RRSPs, flexible work schedule and education opportunities. Our brokerage is dedicated to generating a high-quality client experience by a team that is dedicated and engaged. We offer paid education for our employees working toward a licence to sell insurance and further their education. We have an eye on the future with new and exciting ways to meet customer demand.
How to Apply
If you are interested, please send your resumé. Thank you to all who apply. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
About Andrew Agencies Ltd.
Andrew Agencies Ltd. was established in 1913 as a general insurance agency. Since that time, we have grown into a full-service insurance and financial services firm, operating 22 locations in Manitoba, Saskatchewan and Alberta, and employing over 163 staff. Learn more at andrewagencies.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brandon, MB R7B 0M6: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person