Crane Supply is Canada's premier distributor of quality pipe, valves, fittings and piping accessories. Our key market segments include Industrial and Commercial Contractors, Industrial Maintenance, Repair and Operations (MRO), Fabricator, and Engineering Procurement and Construction firms.
SHIFT: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
INSIDE SALES REPRESENTATIVE (GRADUATE HIRE PROGRAM)
While immersed in learning our business and culture, you will assume responsibility for a portfolio of accounts and learn the best practices for growing commercial sales, prospecting businesses and understanding our diverse marketplace.
Our ideal candidate will be a dynamic individual who is driven, career-focused, and enjoys the reward of customer relations, team work, problem-solving, and achieving success. To be considered for this opportunity, applicants must have graduated from an accredited college or university and preference will be given to those with degrees in sales, commerce or business management.
Crane has a long history of internal promotion with more than half of its managers being promoted from within our company. That's why we say "good people make good things happen". As a successful candidate in this role, you can expect to be promoted within 18-24 months and you can also count on an enriched development plan and compensation program to assist and reward you along the way.
- Learn the commercial aspects of the PVF market
- Develop and apply commercial sales skills with existing and prospect customers
- Prepare quotations, bids, and estimates for customers
- Receive and process customer orders and respond to inquiries
- Provide pricing, product availability and schedule information
- Suggest alternate products to meet customer needs
- Establish and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through urgency and action
- Consistently meet or exceed weekly and monthly sales goals
- Accredited college or university degree in sales, commerce or business management
HOW TO APPLY
- Qualified individuals are encouraged to submit their resumes
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is located in Canada. Applicants must have Canadian work authorization in order to be considered. Sponsorship is not available. Crane Supply is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive and discriminatory free environment for all employees. We welcome applications from people with disabilities and, where practicable, accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 per year
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Saskatoon, SK S7K 4C8: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person