At Colliers, we build amazing workplaces, businesses and communities. We do this by thinking differently, sharing innovative ideas and offering a unique and collaborative workplace where you can succeed.
Who you are:
Strong client relationships are important to you. You enjoy playing a central role in service to our clients by bringing superior organizational skills, attention to detail and a positive attitude to everything you do.
The Client Services Representative will be responsible for a busy switchboard, rent transactions, customer service, assigned projects and general support to property management. The successful candidate will be a mature, professional, client-oriented team player and a desire to be the center of all property management activity.
What you bring:
- Excellent computer skills
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Professional, mature and positive attitude
- Experience in providing excellent customer service
- The ability to work well under pressure and multitask
- A high level of motivation and strong work ethic
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
Flexible Language Requirement:
Supplemental pay types:
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person