For 100 years, Nedco has been a cornerstone in the electrical industry. With branches across Canada, Nedco is pleased to offer one-stop shopping for a wide range of quality products such as communications, wire and cable, distribution, lighting, data, home integration and security.
We are currently seeking a Branch Manager to become an integral part of our Edmonton location.
As a Branch Manager, your principal responsibilities will be to:
- Develop and recommend sales strategies, marketing objectives, including sales volume and profit forecasts to the Regional Manager.
- Maintain and develop sales and profit objectives with assigned key accounts.
- Maintain accurate customer service measurement criteria and take appropriate action to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Prepare or ensure the preparation of work schedules in such a way that workflow for all areas (including counter sales and inside sales functions) are adequate to ensure compliance with customer service standards.
- Hire personnel in the Branch in accordance with Company standards and procedures.
- Promote and maintain a positive work climate within the Branch.
- Ensure proper implementation and application of company policies and procedures in general, but specifically those regarding inventory control, delivery, billing and collection, and security.
- Keep track of products to determine causes for discrepancies between inventory counts and stock control records, and recommends remedial action to resolve discrepancies.
- A college education plus 3-5 years of related experience within the electrical distribution industry or a combination of education and experience.
- At least 2-3 years of management or supervisory experience.
- Sound business acumen to analyze financial reports and to develop. appropriate implementation strategies to meet/exceed fiscal plans and targets.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- AS400 experience would be an asset.
- Must have experience in the sale of electrical products/industry.
Employee Value Proposition
Joining Nedco means choosing a company that listens to its employees. Nedco accelerates progress, all the while respecting its people, their culture and diversity. We can offer people a remarkable range of career opportunities – whether that’s moving up in a particular area of expertise or switching to something completely new. If you’re motivated, we’ll help you find the career path that suits you.
Nedco provides a stable and safe work environment along with a competitive salary with excellent benefits and pension packages.
Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace. We encourage everyone to apply.
How to Apply:
- If this is the right position for you, click apply.
- If you require any accommodation in the application process, please contact us with the “Need Help” button in Fitzii.
- We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.