Regional Integrated Risk Management Coordinator
DLL Canada is seeking a Regional Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Coordinator to join our Regional IRM team, reporting to the Director, Controls and Audit. The Regional IRM team sits in the second line of defense and supports first line management to ensure risk and controls are effectively managed. In this role, you will act as subject matter expert for Segregation of Duties (SOD) principles and Business Continuity Planning (BCP). You will also perform independent testing of first line controls.
Day to Day
- Coordinate first line execution of SOD controls, including facilitating user access reviews, maintaining the registry of controls mitigating SOD conflicts and managing SOD key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Train first line members on SOD principles and how to navigate the SOFY tool which is used for monitoring SOD conflicts and KPIs
- Coordinate first line execution of BCP activities, including maintaining the Threat and Risk Assessment, Business Impact Assessments (BIA), Risk and Mitigating Assessments (RAMA), and Business Continuity Plans
- Facilitate exercises and tests, such as Crisis Management Test, Emergency Notification Test, Technical Recovery Testing and Building Evacuation Test
- Train first line members on how to complete BCP activities using the Archer GRC Tool and perform quality review of completed tasks
- Perform independent testing to assess the design and operating effectiveness of local financial, operational, risk and compliance controls performed by the first line of defense
- Prepare quarterly BCP and SOD update reports for the Regional Risk Committee
- Support the Director on ad hoc projects as they arise
All members enjoy
- Two working days per year volunteering for a local charity.
- Health and Wellness program including healthy food, free health checks, fun health & vitality activities.
- Flexible hours with possibility to work from home
- Career development opportunities: online learning, member development programs.
- Check this linkto an overview of all benefits in your region.
"We lead the way in meeting the need for flexibility and transparency which our customers increasingly expect”
- Background and experience in Risk, Operations and/ or Finance (3-5 years)
- Experience with project management and proven ability to complete multi-stakeholder, cross-functional projects according to outlined scope and timeline
- Experience with segregation of duties principles and controls testing (design and operating effectiveness)
- Experience with business continuity planning
- Ability to learn how to navigate new systems quickly and train new users
- Strong interpersonal skills and confidence to challenge (in some cases more senior) first line members
- Ability to work remotely/ independently and in a virtual team environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel
- Experience with leasing or in a banking/ financial services firm is an asset
- Experience with SOFY or Archer is an asset
DLL’s wellbeing ambition is to educate, equip and empower members to build connections, manage their mental, emotional, physical and financial wellness and maintain balance between work and the other priorities that make up their lives.
Our four wellbeing categories are as follows:
- Connection – Build meaningful connections with other DLL members
- Health – Manage mental, emotional and physical health
- Finance – Provide learning opportunities to help members achieve personal financial health
- Lifestyle – Maintain balance between work and life priorities
There are things that matter to our members and the wellbeing of our members matters to DLL!
At DLL, we are many things. We are team members, family members, community member. We are members of society, members of different cultures and nationalities. Members of change. We each have different beliefs, different passions, different viewpoints, talents and interests. We become from different backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and histories.
But for all of our differences, we share one thing in common: each of us are members of DLL.
Our company was founded in the Netherlands. But today we are truly a multinational business. Our unique culture is rooted in higher collaboration, less hierarchy and a honest directness that enable us to integrate, ideate and innovate across country lines.
Many companies say they are European, American, Asian or Australian, at DLL we are all these places and more.
We are a cross-culture collaborative – an interconnected network – that comes together every single day with one goal in mind: Partnering for a better world.
Good to Know
- Deadline for application: April 24, 2023
- The selection process may involve an assessment.
- Applications via email will not be reviewed. Please apply online via our career website: workingatdllgroup.com
- DLL’s referral program applies
- For more information, please contact our Talent acquisition partner April Kim via [email protected]
DLL appreciates the time you spend applying to our openings. We advise only those who qualify for an interview will be contacted. Hiring subject to successful completion of a background check.
DLL is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes and work environments. If contacted for an employment opportunity, please advise Human Resources if you require accommodation in accordance with our values and all applicable legislation.
Job Reference: DLLCA00688