We are looking for an Assistant Store Manager on a permanent contract, full-time if possible. for our Boutique in Halifax shopping center.
Your primary function will be to support the store manager in the daily operation of the store.
In partnership with the Store Manager you are responsible to support in the hiring, training and development of the staff while ensuring overall sales targets are met, including your own!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and maintain an atmosphere geared towards achieving and exceeding daily sales while ensuring the very best customer experience;
- Build and develop repeat clientele in order to drive sales;
- Help optimize sales and productivity through knowledge of all Le Creuset products and excellent sales skills;
- Protect the Le Creuset brand message and philosophies by maintaining a professional and personal appearance.
- Ability to be mobile on the sales floor for extended periods of time;
- Excellent communication, leadership and organizational skills;
- Be proficient with computers and Point of Sale terminals;
- Ability to lift and mobilize items, up to 50lbs., while utilizing appropriate equipment and safety techniques.
At least 2 years work experience with management and sales objectives.
Le Creuset offers a positive work environment, a competitive salary and product discounts.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $18.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Halifax, NS B3L 4R3: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- AEC / DEP or Skilled Trade Certificate (preferred)
- Retail sales: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person