We're looking for brilliant thinkers to join our #Rocketeers. If you've ever wondered what it's like to work in a place where people enjoy their work and where talent is more important than the title, then keep reading.
What is ScalePad?
ScalePad is a market-leading software-as-a-service (SaaS) company with headquarters in 3 major cities of Canada; Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal. However, we are proud to say our employee reach is now global so we can best serve our partners all over the world.
Our success is no accident: Our award-winning platform strengthens connections between Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and their clients. Trusted by more than 10,000 partners worldwide, ScalePad’s applications are used by MSPs to improve their clients' overall IT environments and enhance the client experience. The Best Apps in Your Stack™️ deliver actionable insights that lead to enhanced service delivery through automated data collection and analysis.
You can contribute to our innovation and appreciate how your work is helping take this company to a higher level of operational maturity. More on that here.
Your mission should you choose to accept it.
This is a Co-op opportunity, eligible candidates must be currently enrolled in an accredited post secondary institution in a Marketing or Business designation.
As a Marketing Coordinator Co-op, you will play a pivotal role in supporting the execution of various marketing strategies that drive brand awareness, customer engagement, and lead generation. Working closely with members across the marketing team and other functional areas, you will contribute to the planning, implementation, and delivery of various marketing initiatives designed to propel ScalePad’s growth in the industry. The successful candidate will work cross-functionally on a wide range of projects including but not limited to product go-to-market programs, demand programs, communications, advertising, branding, and digital marketing. The Marketing Coordinator must be an organized, self-driven multitasker, who can handle many diverse projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines.
- Supports product marketing with market research, product positioning, target audience work, and go-to-market activities, including content development, sales tools, program/campaign development, growth hacking, and data analysis.
- Assists with the execution of integrated/omni-channel, performance-driven marketing campaigns/programs based on market segments and target audiences for growth.
- Support a mix of inbound and outbound tactics including email, social media, digital (organic and paid), events, and other activities.
- Assists in the management of assigned campaigns/programs driving their development, execution, monitoring, and course correction to success.
- Supports the continuous monitoring and reporting of various activities, programs, and databases to highlight successes, opportunities, issues, and corrective actions ensuring marketing work is driving objectives.
- Helps create, manage, and deliver campaign briefs, project plans (Asana), supporting documents, communications, internal/external campaign meetings, and day-to-day external agency/support (if applicable). Participates in a weekly/daily project standup if and when required.
- Preferably at least 1 co-op placement completed in a business or marketing-related environment.
- Enrolled in good standing in a college or university, business/marketing program with a cooperative education requirement for graduation. Both undergraduate and graduate programs accepted.
- Able to work independently while remote or in office in a cross functional environment.
- Experience coordinating, aligning and managing multiple resources for a project or program from execution through to completion. Organization will be key!
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-driven, goal oriented and able to “hustle” to gain the most out of opportunities.
- Able to read, digest, and communicate information concisely with specific attention to details.
- Comfortable asking questions, seeking clarification or highlighting concerns in any environment regardless of the experience or seniority in the room.
- Ability to identify risks, problem solve, and quickly course correct if necessary.
- Customer focused.
Perks, Perks, Perks.
- Mentorships by industry veterans with a 100% track record of industry success in funding and scaling software companies creating endless career opportunities.
- Training and professional development opportunities to help advance your learning, career and skills.
- World-class offices and facilities in downtown Vancouver, Toronto and Montreal, for locals seeking a hybrid experience.
- Top-of-the-line hardware, and equipment providing an ideal working environment either at home or in the office.
- Opportunities to network across the organization.
We love our #Rocketeers! We value their work and recognize that to be a great #Rocketeer you have to have a work-life balance. Our teams work on a hybrid model. This may mean working in one of our hub offices a few set days a week with your team or working remotely, whichever is deemed most beneficial for the success of the employee and specified role. Our goal is to provide the best work-life balance, whether that is in the office or at home.
Even while working remotely our teams are dedicated to staying connected throughout the day, so there is never a dull moment and you still feel part of the community, no matter where you are working from.
Dream jobs don’t knock on your door every day.
ScalePad is not your typical software company. When we hire you, we aren’t just offering you a job, but rather we are committing to investing in both you and your long-term career. You'll help shape how this modern SaaS company operates and make a genuine impact on the future of our people, product, and partners.
We invite all qualified candidates to apply. Please note, you must be eligible to work in Canada to be considered for this role. We thank you for your interest. However, only successful applicants will be contacted.
At ScalePad, we believe in the power of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) to drive innovation, collaboration, and success. We are committed to fostering a workplace where every individual's unique experiences and perspectives are valued, and where employees from all backgrounds can thrive. Our dedication to DEIB is woven into the fabric of our culture, guiding our actions and decisions as we build a stronger and more inclusive future together.
Join us and be part of a team that celebrates differences, embraces fairness, and ensures that everyone has an equal opportunity to contribute and grow. Together, we're creating an environment where diverse voices are not only heard but also amplified, where everyone feels valued, and where we can all achieve our full potential.
Please no recruiters or phone calls.