UPTOWN PROPERTY GROUP is seeking a Client Services Coordinator for our New Westminster office. Reporting to the Property Manager, the Client Service Coordinator's primary responsibility is overseeing the day-to-day running of our New Westminster office and to establish and maintain a professional working relationship with our tenants, visitors, and contractors.
The successful candidate will have a professional and dedicated personality, respond calmly under pressure, and have an aptitude for coordinating and managing a busy work environment. This position requires a degree of flexibility to take on additional tasks and responsibilities as required while maintaining a high degree of service to our tenants.
We require an individual with a high level of customer service, the ability to multi-task with exceptional organization, and communication skills and who demonstrates a keen eye for detail.
We offer a competitive salary, an excellent benefits package, and the opportunity to work with an outstanding, dedicated, and supportive management team.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years plus experience in an administrative role.
- Experience in commercial property administration.
- Strong customer service/tenant relations experience.
- Strong verbal and communications skills.
- Excellent Microsoft 365 skills, strong Excel use.
- Basic understanding of accounting is essential.
- Ability to complete projects with minimal supervision.
- WordPress knowledge would be an asset.
Please submit your resume electronically with a cover letter detailing relevant experience and availability.
Please understand that only eligible candidates will be contacted. For those who are not contacted we thank you for taking the time to answer.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00-$55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Administrative: 5 years (required)
- Customer service: 1 year (preferred)
- Basic Accounting: 1 year (required)
- Property Management: 1 year (preferred)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-09-26