About Garderie Bouts Chou Surdoué : We are be coming in licensed Early Years Centre, located in Murry River, PEI. We provide services for children aged 3 months- 5 years and have a very clean and organized facility and property, line-up of qualified staff. We are looking to hire some incredible, dependable, enthusiastic, certified ECEs that share our passion for Early Years Education, to join our team as soon as we get the licence.
General Job Description: Being responsible for the well being, care, and early education of children and a support to their families within the ELC programs. Planning and performing appropriate activities and tasks in the following areas: program management, guidance and behavior management, health and safety, and professionalism.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Welcome all families and provide a safe, fun, and positive atmosphere and environment.
- Maintain confidentiality of the families and other staff members of the ELC.
- Plan for and implement a balance of active and quiet, indoor, and outdoor, free and structured, individual and group activities and transition times that will encourage physical, social, intellectual, emotional, and sensory development at the appropriate level for each child.
- Organize space, equipment, and materials prior to activities. Maintain tidy, clean and well supplied play areas. Share housekeeping responsibilities to maintain clean, orderly and workable spaces.
- Inform families daily about their children's experiences at the centre. Maintain professional, positive, and friendly communication.
- Guide children in developing independent living skills.
- Early Childhood Education (ECE) Certificate; Child development supervisor (ECE level 3 ; Child development worker (ECE level 2); Child development assistant (ECE level 1);
- Certification in First Aid/CPR and WHMIS are required.
- Please note, if you are the successful candidate, you will be required to provide a criminal background check and vulnerable sector check.
Experience is an asset. Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Type d'emploi : Permanent, Temps partiel, Apprentissage, Temps plein
Heures à temps partiel : 40 par semaine
Salaire : 14,59$ à 30,79$ par heure
- Stationnement sur place
- Tenue Décontractée
Flexible Language Requirement :
Horaires de travail :
- 8 Heures
- Du Lundi au Vendredi
- Quart de jour
- Quart de soir
- Quart du matin
- Repos la fin de semaine
- Sur appel
Types de paie supplémentaire :
- Heures supplémentaires majorées
Capacité à faire le trajet ou à déménager:
- MURRAY RIVER, PE: Faire le trajet sans problème ou prévoir un déménagement avant de prendre son poste (Obligatoire)
- DEP/ AEC ou Certificat (Souhaité)
- Éducation de la petite enfance: 1 an (Obligatoire)
- TRAVAILLANT AVEC LES ENFANTS: 1 an (Souhaité)
- PERMIS DE TRAVAIL OU UN CERTIFICAT DU DÉPARTEMENT (Obligatoire)
- CERTIFICAT DU PEI (Obligatoire)
- Quart de jour (Obligatoire)
- Quart du soir (Souhaité)
Lieu du poste : En présentiel