Knowledge, Skills & Certifications
- Proven cooking experience.
- Excellent understanding of various cooking methods, ingredients, equipment and procedures.
- Accuracy and speed in executing assigned tasks.
- Familiar with industry’s best and safe food practices.
- Food Handler’s Certificate.
- Set up and stock stations with all necessary supplies.
- Prepare food for service (e.g. chopping vegetables, butchering meat, or preparing sauces).
- Cook menu items in cooperation with the rest of the kitchen staff.
- Answer, report and follow executive or sous chef’s instructions.
- Clean up station and take care of leftover food.
- Stock inventory appropriately.
- Ensure that food comes out simultaneously, in high quality and in a timely fashion.
- Comply with nutrition and sanitation regulations and safety standards.
- Maintain a positive and professional approach with co-workers and customers.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Work Location: In person