Do you have experience as a professional responder and a passion for teaching? If so we invite you to join the instructor team at Workplace Medical Corp. (WMC) as a first aid instructor.
WMC is actively seeking professionals with first aid training experience and a strong understanding of prehospital care to deliver our WSIB accredited first aid program to clients.
WMC trains over 20,000 people a year in workplaces across Canada and are looking to expand our instructor pool to meet the growing demand for our programs.
We are looking for instructors to deliver training in the St Catherine's And surrounding areas. Canditates with Previous First Aid & CPR teaching experience in class is preffered.
What we can offer you:
- First aid equipment and teaching materials
(instructor to supply their own laptop and LCD projector) Competitive full day and ½ day rates
- Mileage reimbursement for every km
What we need from you is:
- Experience as a first aid instructor
- Experience in a prehospital setting providing first aid (paramedics/firefighters/police officers/military/nurses)
- Availability during the week and on weekends
- Clear Vulnerable Sector Security Clearance
- Your own laptop and projector
- Reliable vehicle
Job Types: Casual, Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $30.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Work Location: In person