Retail Sales Associate Role
COSTCAN Liquor is a leading retailer with simple and relatable goals. We strive to support all aspects of the local community and seek to hire directly from the neighborhoods we affiliate with to add stable, fulfilling, and enjoyable employment to those communities.
COSTCAN Liquor is seeking applicants for the role of Retail Store Associate. Retail Store Associate should be compassionate, responsible and well educated in liquor. We are looking for individuals who can engage positively with their community and deliver excellent customer service in a faced paced environment. We are looking for dedicated individuals who understand the nuances of liquor and are eager to enter this burgeoning industry, we offer possibility for growth with a lot of our retail store associated becoming manager level employees within a year! The ideal candidate for this position would hold high expectations for themselves as for their fellow employees. The successful candidate will be willing to take on responsibilities and help wherever needed to ensure the success of their location.
- Report to duty punctually, and in appropriate and outlines attire according to dress code standards
- Maintain company standards and policies while ensuring that legal standards are met
- Greet customers throughout the day in a friendly and welcoming manner
- Educate customers on products and how to safely consume
- Fulfilling and delivering customer orders
- Receive, organize, and categorize products and accessories
- Ensure the cleanliness of the store is maintained daily
- Check identification of customers who appear to be 25 years of age or under
- Abide by all company policies and procedures
- Must be 19 years of age or older
- 1 – 3 years of experience in a retail setting is preferred
- Valid Serve it Right Saskatchewan (SIRS)
- A clean criminal background check from local authorities
- A valid License for delivery as well as valid car insurance and a reliable vehicle
- Availability for shift work nay time between 9:00am – 11:00pm, Monday to Sunday
COSTCAN Liquor is an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment will be based upon merit, performance and the needs of the business. We value diversity and encourage all who meet the job’s qualifications to apply and join the COSTCAN Liquor team! COSTCAN Liquor is also committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Upon request by the applicant, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Please contact the Human Resources Department with any accommodation requests.
Job Types: Part-time, Full-time
Salary: $15.50-$17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
- Will you be able to work in CREIGHTON SK?
- please provide your email address for further communication
- Serving It Right (preferred)
- Day Shift (preferred)
- Night Shift (preferred)
Work Location: In person