An excellent opportunity with a quickly growing, dynamic business…
The Cam Clark Auto Group is seeking a full-time Appointment Coordinator for our Kamloops Mazda location.
With over 20 dealerships and car service locations stretching across Alberta, British Columbia, Washington, Montana, and California; the Cam Clark Auto Group is an industry leader in providing outstanding customer experience since 1987, while also striving to offer an amazing employee experience as well!
In the unionized position of Appointment Coordinator reporting to the Service Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for greeting clients as they enter the service department and providing them with an excellent first impression both over the phone and in person.
You will be accountable for:
- Booking appointments for the customer's vehicle servicing needs.
- Answering phone calls and transferring calls as required.
- Collecting payment from customers upon vehicle servicing completion.
- Calling and rescheduling customers who did not show up for their appointments.
- Assisting with related clerical duties as required.
- Maintaining a clean working environment.
To be successful in this role, you must have:
- A valid driver's license with a clean driver abstract.
- Strong communication skills.
- Confident and professional phone manner skills.
- Good computer skills and the ability to operate Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Proven ability to work cohesively with employees and managers as part of a team.
- The ability to remain organized and handle multiple priorities.
You can look forward to a rewarding pay plan along with paid vacation time and extended health benefits.
Please submit your resume if you feel you are qualified for this role.
Only candidates who are most qualified for the position will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kamloops, BC V2C 4A9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
Work Location: In person