BeyondTrust is a place where you can bring your purpose to life through the work that you do, creating a safer world through our cyber security SaaS portfolio.
Our culture of flexibility, trust, and continual learning means you will be recognized for your growth, and for the impact you make on our success. You will be surrounded by people who challenge, support, and inspire you to be the best version of yourself.
We are seeking a highly motivated Technical Account Manager to collaborate with our strategic customers and act as a BeyondTrust subject matter expert on the technical and operational configurations of key accounts. You will be paramount in supporting your customers with long-term plans for enhancement and expansion.
If you are looking for an environment that will challenge you and a role which invites you to develop your own potential, whilst working with world-changing technology and a customer base that relies on BeyondTrust to secure them from outsider threats to help them to grow, then this role is for you.
What You'll Do:
- Provide technical and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth.
- Perform Customer Success Reviews (Strategic Business Review).
- Driving incident resolution by working closely with the support and engineering teams.
- Maintaining consistent progress and managing updates for any tickets and/or defects with our development and PM teams.
- Receiving customer hand off from our Professional Services team upon statement of work completion.
- Maintain overall account health for each account.
- Periodically perform basic health checks across products.
- Facilitate, coordinate, and oversee product upgrades.
What You'll Bring:
- 5+ years' experience in presales, technical account management, professional services, or support engineering, and/or in similar customer facing technical roles preferably in enterprise software customer support.
- Excellent customer service skills, with strong dedication to customer care.
- Self-starter, adaptable and eager to learn new technologies.
- Great time manager and proficient multi-tasker.
- Bachelor's degree in a related technical field.
- Flexible, a team player, strong collaborator
- Ability to understand and analyze customer technical needs.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident in person and by phone with large teams and audiences
- Ability to participate, contribute and interact with Pre-Sales Technical Engineers, Product Management, Development, Technical Support and Sales teams
- Proficient knowledge of Windows based server OS such as Microsoft Windows Server
- Knowledge of the following:
- Network Topology/Layers
- Active Directory and GPO
- Security software
- Networking Tools and Utilities
- AV/Firewall Rules and Policies
- Secure "machine to machine" communications
- Windows Account Administration
Nice To Have:
- SQL experience is a plus
- Scripting language experience is a plus
- Cloud technology experience is a plus
- Linux experience is a plus
Who Are You:
- Are equally effective working with a team or alone as the situation dictates
- Have a great sense of humor
- Are passionate, optimistic, and energetic
- A strong desire to grow in your role and in the company
- Are up to speed in the latest Cyber Security and Software trends… work to stay relevant for the benefits of our customers, partners, employees, and the company
- Evoke inspiration in those around you and encourage them to create their best work
- Have unwavering personal integrity and work ethic
- Proactive mindset
Diversity. Inclusion. They're more than just words for us. They are the guiding values of how we build our teams, cultivate leaders, and create a culture where people feel connected.
We take care of our employees so they can take care of our customers. Customers who come from all walks of life just like us. We hire incredible people from diverse backgrounds because when we are different together, we are stronger together.
BeyondTrust is the worldwide leader in intelligent identity and access security, enabling organizations to protect identities, stop threats, and deliver dynamic access. We are leading the charge in innovating identity-first security and are trusted by 20,000 customers, including 75 of the Fortune 100, plus a global ecosystem of partners.
Learn more at www.beyondtrust.com.