We are looking for a night Dishwasher to join our Dave's Hot Chicken Burlington Team!
Job Type: · Dishwasher
Full-time evening hours, must have late night availability and reliable transportation.
Location: 2500 Appleby Line, Burlington L7L 0A2
Salary: From $17.00/ hour plus tip pool (bi-weekly basis)
WHO ARE WE?
Dave’s Hot Chicken is a fresh new brand that has been heating up Toronto. Founded in Los Angeles in 2017 as a parking lot pop-up serving Nashville Hot Chicken, the Dave’s Hot Chicken brand has exploded into permanent restaurant locations throughout the U.S. and is now blowing the minds of the GTA suburbs too!
Working with a team that C.A.R.E.S
- Opportunities for growth and career advancement- "Grow from Within" environment at all levels
- Benefit Enrollment (qualifications must be met)
- Full Training Program
- Free Daily Onsite Restaurant Meals
- Competitive Tip Pool program
The primary role of the Dishwasher is washing and organizing pots, pans and smallwares in our restaurants, and assist with daily food preparation and cleaning duties. Dishwashers must be able to perform some of the most physically demanding work in our restaurants with a tremendous amount of care. The role is physical demanding and will require individuals with a strong level of physical stamina. Candidates should have previous kitchen experience or skills related specifically to this position. Must have full time availability and reliable transportation.
· Able to maintain and take pride in a clean, neat and organized workspace and restaurant
· Ability to work Evening/Closing shifts during weekdays, weekends, and holidays (where necessary)
· Ability to lift up to 50 LBS
· Strong understanding of food safety and public health practices
· Be able to work in a standing position for extended periods of time
· Availability to work evenings and weekends
· Food Handlers is an asset
Applicants who do not already have legal permission to work in Canada will not be considered.
Dave’s Hot Chicken is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair and equitable recruiting practices in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disability Act (AODA).
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $17.00 per hour
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Evening shift
- Weekends as needed
Supplemental pay types:
All staff and customers are required to wear a CDC approved mask. Health and Safety regulations are maintained and upheld to ensure safety of all Dave’s Hot Chicken staff and customers.
Work Location: In person
Expected start date: 2023-09-19