IC Savings is a credit union that focuses on bringing the benefits of co-operative banking to more than 21,000 personal and business members, whether online, by mobile or in branch at its eight locations in the Greater Toronto Area. To learn more, visit www.icsavings.ca.
Who are we looking for?
Individuals who share a similar value system and who focus on providing superior service to our customers (members).
We’re looking for individuals willing to take responsibility and work to build a business that supports its members and the community.
A competitive salary and attractive benefits package await the right candidate.
Does this sound like you?
- An entrepreneurial leader who knows how and when to close a sale.
- Someone who enjoys interacting with others and is prepared to take it to the next level to be an ambassador in the community.
- A proactive individual who can work independently.
- A strong communicator who builds internal and external relationships based on trust.
- An excellent listener, with a strong understanding of financial service products.
- A candidate who has the ability to ask the right questions to truly meet the needs of his or her clients.
- An organized, high-energy person who makes an effort to succeed and motivates others to do the same.
- Someone who gets things done independently and as part of the team.
- A confident individual who enjoys the prospect of interacting with executive team members.
Other qualifications that will contribute to your success
- At least five years of experience in banking, with an understanding of credit and deposit products and other banking services.
- Commercial banking experience an asset.
- Experience managing your clients’ wealth.
- Mutual fund accreditation (IFIC or CSC), along with two years' experience in licensed sales.
- At least two years of people management experience.
- University degree or college diploma, preferably in business, marketing or a related discipline, or the equivalent combination of experience and education;
- Valid driver's license with access to a vehicle.
- Our branch operating hours are Monday to Wednesday from 9 am to 5 pm, Thursday to Friday from 9 am to 6 pm, and Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm. Our branch managers work Monday to Friday plus Saturdays on a rotating basis.
- Some travel may be required.
- Community relations and business development activities can occur after hours.
If you think you have what it takes to be a successful member of our team, please forward your resumé .
IC Savings is committed to accommodating people with disabilities as part of our hiring process. If you have special requirements, please advise Human Resources during the recruitment process.
IC Savings has implemented Covid-19 vaccination policy, requesting all employees, including new hires, to be fully vaccinated. The requirement to be fully vaccinated is subject to the Ontario Human Rights Code, and the Company will provide suitable accommodation, whenever possible, to individuals who cannot be vaccinated due to disability or other grounds protected by the Code.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site gym
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Etobicoke, ON M9B 1B2: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person